The hotline connects to the customer center of the IHK Koblenz. The calls are then forwarded accordingly. You pay the usual local rate for the call. The consultation is free of charge. Please note that the hotline is closed on public holidays.
We offer advice in German and English on the following topics:
- Recognition of professional qualifications
- Questions regarding entry and residence
- Opportunities for finding language classes and accommodation
- Overview of the school system in Rhineland-Palatinate
- Information on cultural and recreational activities
- Typical German characteristics and cultural peculiarities
You already live in Rhineland-Palatinate and are looking for a local point of contact? Get in touch directly with the relevant Welcome Center.
- Monday-Thursday from 8am - 6pm (MEZ)
- Friday from 8am – 5pm (MEZ)
0800 - INFO - WEC